Thursday, September 24, 2009

I'm back......

Well, I know it's been a while. Life has a funny way of taking up your time. Instead of going through a run through of "the life of Al" I'm going to just try to catch up on life. It's been a busy one. From my last blog, you know that I went back to school. I survived my first week, which left me both exhilerated and a little freaked out. Both classes have really interesting assignments, but the lectures may do me in. Art History and Intro to communications await. I need to work on time management (always a challenge for me).

Al went back to school a 4 weeks ago. Sounds like things are going pretty well. He got assigned a "beat" for the school paper. He will be doing the majority of the writing for the admissions office. Good opportunity for him. Other than german class, he seems to do pretty well

I continue to work on my new business "All Wrapped Up". I have several expos coming up in the next few months, so that will be a challenge to handle that and school. I have put the business aside for a few weeks to help with our churches Harvet Fest silent auction. The baskets are turning out great for them. Hopefully it will be a successful fundraiser for the church. Sunday Sept 27th from 10-3. I will also be sing with two praise teams and providing some solo music to fill in the live music as needed.

Life is good. And I am blessed.

1 comment:

  1. Holy crap, you updated your blog!!! Just kidding. Glad things are going well. Make sure you study hard, and no TV until your homework is done! :)

    ReplyDelete